Registration Fees for 2023-2024 Season:
U9MD - $700
U10, U11 - $800
U12, U13, U14 - $850
U15, U16, U18 - $875
U21 - $600
U21 Tryout Fee $40, all other divisions $100, due on or before first tryout ice time.
Rep Fee for U9-U18 is $500
Additional Team Fees will be determined by each team.
Players who want to try out for Haldimand River Kings A/BB teams will register through the HCR and only pay the Tryout Fee to begin with. Click Here to Register.
- If successful in making a Haldimand team, the player will fully register through the HCR for Haldimand and pay the noted fees above.
- Any player released from Tryouts will register through the HCR to play with their Local association and pay those fees.
Non-Resident Players seeking to attend Haldimand Tryouts must register with their home association first. They can then secure an approved/endorsed Non-Resident Passport (NRP) form from their home association.
NRPs must also fill out the NRP Tryout Notification Form as this will give us an idea of how many will be attending.
NRP players will need to pay the $100 Tryout fee in cash at the first Tryout session.
If a player terminates participation on their own volition (must be in writing), after the season starts (first HMHA ice rental), their registration fee will be refunded as follows:
1. On or before October 31 - 75% of the registration fee, minus a $25 administration fee.
2. From November 1 to November 30 - 50% of the registration fee, minus a $25 administration fee.
3. From December 1 to December 31 - 25% of the registration fee, minus a $25 administration fee.
4. No refund will be given after December 31 or of any other percentage value unless otherwise approved by the Board upon consideration of special circumstances.
Ø Players who are asked to leave HMHA by their conduct on or off the ice will receive no refund.
Refunds can be obtained upon the return of any equipment belonging to the HMHA in the same condition that it was issued.
All refunds are subject to Board approval.
If there are any issues or you require any further information, please contact our Registrar