PTS to Tryout for AAA or NRP for AA, News (Haldimand Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Mar 30, 2023 | Teresa Metcalfe | 375 views
PTS to Tryout for AAA or NRP for AA
Any player looking for a PTS to tryout for AAA or a NRP to tryout for AA, are asked to contact the Haldimand Registrar, Michael Kichinko by email at [email protected].

Advertise Your Company Name Here
If you wish to be a Haldimand Minor Hockey sponsor and advertise your business on this website, we would love to hear from you! For inquiries about sponsoring team jerseys or any other part of our program please contact Jay Russ via [email protected]
Coldwell Banker - Tom Flatt
Proud sponsor of Haldimand Minor Hockey