NRP's To Haldimand, News (Haldimand Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Mar 22, 2024 | Teresa Metcalfe | 1900 views
NRP's To Haldimand
For a player to get a Non-Resident Passport (NRP) to come to Haldimand, please contact your home association for NRP submission.  In our case the Name of the receiving Association is "Haldimand" and the receiving Association's email address is "[email protected]".

Advertise Your Company Name Here
If you wish to be a Haldimand Minor Hockey sponsor and advertise your business on this website, we would love to hear from you! For inquiries about sponsoring team jerseys or any other part of our program please contact Jay Russ via [email protected]