NRP's to "AA", News (Haldimand Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Mar 22, 2024 | Teresa Metcalfe | 467 views
NRP's to "AA"
To request a Non-Resident Passport (NRP) to tryout for an "AA" centre, please fill out the NRP Request form (also available on the Forms tab)

Advertise Your Company Name Here
If you wish to be a Haldimand Minor Hockey sponsor and advertise your business on this website, we would love to hear from you! For inquiries about sponsoring team jerseys or any other part of our program please contact Jay Russ via [email protected]